Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass is a great way to save some cash while enjoying the best games the console has to offer without breaking the bank.
Firm favorites such as Halo Infinite, Microsoft Flight Simulator and Forza Horizon 5 are all available through the subscription service and every month even more games are added to its vast library.
But as new titles are added, old ones are removed, and Microsoft is removing old games to make room for new ones every month. If you’re late to the party and want to buy any of these games before they’re retired, Microsoft is offering a 20% discount before they’re retired, giving you the opportunity to own these games. at a very advantageous price.
Once purchased, these games can be downloaded to the console and played at any time, whether or not they are still available through Game Pass.
We have a list of five games that will be removed from Xbox Game Pass starting April 15. If you want to try them out before they’re taken down, keep reading the rest of the article below.
Games leaving Xbox Game Pass in May 2022
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition, May 10 (Free, Xbox.com)
- Enter the dungeon, May 15 (£5.37, Xbox.com)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, May 15 (£22.49, Xbox.com)
- Vestige: ashes, May 15 (£33.49, Xbox.com)
- To soak, May 15 (£15.99, Xbox.com)
- The Catch: Carp and Big, May 15 (£19.99, Xbox.com)
- The savage at heart, May 15 (£20.99, Xbox.com)
As we stated above, these games can still be played until their deadline. And before that, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can buy the games from Microsoft for 20% off their regular price.
If you’re looking for tech or gaming discounts, try one of these codes:
Still struggling to get your hands on an Xbox Series X? Follow our live blog for the latest information and press releases